Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Year San Carlos!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to post the biggest highlights from my dive trip in San Carlos last year, my first ever dive trip!  

Jose was his name.  The most peculiar thing that 
has happened to me on a dive trip was this little guy.  From the beginning of the dive, he followed me around.  he got right up in my face.  His golden eyes were curious and mesmerizing as he zipped around me.  Although tense, this little fellow let me touch him!  When my dive buddy tried to touch this little fellow, he disappeared.  But, he reappeared every time.  he would show up right out of now where and pier through my mask.

I don't have much to say about this blue linckia star.  I was just cruising by and saw this neon blue star lying near a gorgeous sea fan .  Seeing small things like this really remind you why we all dive, to experience beauties of the ocean, like this fellow.

I was working on skills with my dive master when I almost spit out my regulator.  Right next to us was an extremely rare white spotted eel.  In all my dive master's, boat's staff, an buddy's time of diving, no one had ever seen one. To be the diver to spot one was a pretty amazing experience, and well....brought bragging rights.

This guy? He was just plain cool.  While the eye ball gazed around at us like it had just been ripped out of someone's head in a horror movie, the sides of the black long spine urchin played a light show for us.  This was the most exotic and somewhat..freaky find of the whole trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment